This issue occurs because of a configuration in the Harmony settings. The remote is either sending a command too many times or not often encough, depending on the sensitivity of the device.
To resolve the issue, do the following:
- Launch the Logitech Harmony Remote software and login to your account
- Click on the tab
- Click on the button for the device which is not responding correctly
- Select ...responds to some commands either too many times or only occasionally.
- Lower the number of commands sent per button press if the commands are repeating unnecessarily. Raise the number if the device responds once when a button is pressed several times.
NOTE: the default is usually set to '3'.
- Click on the button to save your changes
- Click on the button to update your remote