The K750 keyboard for Mac comes with a rechargeable ML2032 button-cell battery.
- In order to keep operating in the temporary absence of light, your k750 keyboard features a rechargeable battery that stores energy collected by solar cells and provides this energy to the keyboard when needed.
- If your keyboard has stopped working it might be because this rechargeable battery has reached its end of life and it might be replaced; here is what you should do to replace it:
- Order the right replacement battery - ML2032 Lithium battery. Unfortunately, due to shipping restrictions, we are not able to sell this part. Please source the battery from any retailer that is selling "ML2032 from Maxell"
- Remove the battery tray at the back of your keyboard, using a small flathead screwdriver, as shown in the video below.
- Remove used battery from tray (Ignore "DO NOT REPLACE BATTERY" instruction on the label) and hand it over to the appropriate collection point for the recycling of batteries.
- Insert the new ML2032 Lithium battery into the tray and put it back in place.
VIDEO - K750 battery door replacement