If you’ve recently updated Windows 10 and you’ve lost video from your BRIO webcam or your webcam is no longer recognized by Windows, do the following:
- Open Device Manager — go to the Start menu in Windows 10 and type “Device Manager” in the text box.
- In Device Manager, check the Imaging Device section — if you see a yellow exclamation next to the device name or the device name shows UNKNOWN, then the drivers did not load properly.
To correct the issue:
- In Device Manager, right-click on BRIO/UNKNOWN device with the yellow exclamation icon, and select Update Driver.
- In the Update dialog, select Update Driver.
- Select Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
- Check Show compatible hardware (if not checked), then select USB Video Device (not Logitech BRIO), from the list.
- Click Next.
NOTE: If a list of categories is shown instead, select Imaging Devices, then USB Video Device.