If your replacement is approved, you will receive an email confirmation of the approval. A second email will follow within three business days to confirm your replacement has been processed by our warehouse. This email normally includes a UPS tracking number. In some countries, an alternative courier might be used.Why don’t you offer repairs?
In order to better serve our fans, we only provide new warranty replacements. By doing this we can reduce your wait time during the RMA process. Providing a new product also assures us that you’ll receive a replacement that is in new and working condition. Why does Customer Support require me to troubleshoot?
We require troubleshooting to test the functionality of your product and to better assess whether a replacement is necessary. In many cases, troubleshooting will resolve the issue, saving you from an unnecessary replacement. Why do I have to provide the serial number?
The serial number is the most efficient way for us to help you validate your warranty. By providing us with the serial number you can avoid spending your time digging up that old receipt.Why do I need to provide pictures together with my case number when claiming for a replacement? (For cosmetic issues)
We request for pictures on all cosmetic issues to help us better understand the issue and provide the best option for support.Why do I need to send the defective item back?
Logitech requests some units back for internal testing and for the purpose of improving our products. We will provide you with a prepaid shipping label which can be used to send the item back.How long is the issued e-Label valid?
The validity of the e-Label is 10 days coming from the agent's email, then 30 days from the time the customer printed it.How do I use my e-Label?
- Search your inbox for an email with the Subject: UPS Label Delivery sent by UPS Quantum View.
- Click Get Shipping Label in the UPS email and select the option to print the label.
- Prepare your package (if you don't have the original box, you can use a different one).
- Drop off your package at a UPS location or contact them to arrange a pickup.
If you need additional information on how to use your e-Label or where your nearest UPS center is located, please visit: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/contact.page
Will the replacement product be the same as the defective product?
Logitech will replace a defective product at its sole discretion with either a new product or with a refurbished product of an equivalent or better functionality.
Obsolete or discontinued products that are defective and under warranty will be replaced with the same product, if available. Otherwise, it will be replaced with a product of equivalent or better functionality.Why does shipping take so long, can I get my replacement expedited?
Logitech does not offer expedited shipping on replacement items. As soon as your RMA is approved you can expect it to ship within 24-48 business hours which is the time it takes for us to process your order.
What is the warranty for the replacement product?
A replacement product is warranted for the remainder of the original product’s warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period of time that may be applicable in your jurisdiction.
Proof of Purchase. You might be asked to forward us a copy of a valid receipt to validate the warranty. A valid receipt must be dated and itemized.
What is a valid proof of purchase?
Valid Proofs of Purchase are:
- A valid order number from the Logitech.com website
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized Logitech Dealer or Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
If you don’t have a Proof of Purchase:
Why do I need to provide a POP for a spare part request?
- If you purchased the product from Logitech.com, we will be able to locate the order information by using your name and email address
- If you purchased the product from a Logitech authorized dealer or reseller, you can contact them and see if they can provide a copy of your receipt
- If the product was a gift, you can ask the gift giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or help you process the warranty claim on your behalf
We request for the receipt in order to properly document the product in your case. This also helps us to make sure that we provide you with the correct spare part for your product.
Is the warranty transferable?
Logitech warranties are only valid for the original purchaser of the product and are non-transferable. An original sales receipt or a valid copy of the receipt is required to establish the purchase date and the original purchaser.
If the product was a gift, is it still covered under warranty?
If the product was a gift, we recommend you ask the gift giver to either provide you with a copy of the receipt or, help you process the warranty claim on your behalf.
Is my warranty valid if I move out of the country in which I purchased my product?
No, your product’s warranty is only valid in the country in which you purchased your product.
What is my warranty duration for a purchased spare part?
The warranty duration for spare parts purchased on any Logitech website is:
- USA – 30 days
- Asia – 1 year
I returned a defective product to Logitech for a replacement/refund under the warranty, but I did not get a Returned Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) from Logitech beforehand. When may I expect to receive a response from Logitech?
Logitech is not responsible for product returns without an RMA#. An RMA # ensures that your product is delivered to the correct Logitech department, and is properly processed for replacement or a refund. Please do not return product(s) to Logitech without an RMA#.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please see the Support FAQs for your specific product. You may be able to fix the issue and not need a replacement.
Please follow the steps below:
- Go to support.logitech.com
- On the Support page, do one of the following:
- Enter your product’s model number or name in the Search box and then press Enter.
- Find your product using the product category images.
- In the Knowledge Base section, choose from the menu on the right for help with:
- How to
- Once you've selected a problem area, you'll see a list of support articles that could help you solve your question.
- Click on the article that pertains to your problem. You'll also see a list of suggested related articles on the right side of the page that may help you.
- If the recommended articles don't answer your question, in the Still having problems? section at the end of the article, click Get help.
- In the I want to submit a Warranty Claim box, click Get help.
- Click the Login tab.
- In the Sign in to Support box, enter the username and password for your Logitech.com account. If you don’t have an account, click Create an Account.
- Once you've logged into your account, fill out the Tell us about your issue section, and then click Submit.
After your warranty claim is submitted, our agents will work with you to troubleshoot your product. If it needs to be replaced, our agents will guide you through the next steps.
What is a POD?
Proof of Destruction. For an RMA approval, you might be required to send us a POD. Please do not destroy any products unless you were requested to do so by one of our Service Representatives.
How long does it take for my RMA to be delivered?
Most RMAs are shipped with UPS Ground. Depending on the country and exact location, it can take 1-10 business days to arrive once UPS has picked up the package from the warehouse.
What is the Tracking Number?
This number lets you verify whether the courier has already logged your replacement and the current location and status of your package.
How do I track my RMA?
If your order was shipped with UPS, please visit www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html
to track your RMA. Enter the tracking number that was provided in your email under Track by Number
Why is my Tracking Number not recognized?
Please verify you have entered the Track by Number
correctly. Additionally, it can take up to one business day before the tracking number is active. This happens when a package is prepared for shipping but not yet picked up by UPS.
What is UPS My Choice? (US Only)
We highly recommend you sign up for UPS My Choice. UPS MyChoice is a free service and gives you the ability to:
- Sign up for delivery alerts on your computer or mobile device
- Check the delivery time or change the delivery date
- Authorize other members of your household to receive your shipment
- Have your package delivered to another address or UPS Access Point
NOTE: Additional fees may apply for changing the delivery address.
To sign up for My Choice, simply go to UPS.com
and follow the links for UPS My Choice